4/8/10

More upcycled tee's




Today was rather cold over here at 5335. For goodness sake weather make up your mind.
I have had a lot of sleepless nights lately with all these ideas racing thru my head. But the crazy thing is that when I actually begin the creative process the outcome is never what I originally planned. The good thing is I am (usually) happy with it. Even if I spend an entire day and at the end I don't have anything but a pile of fabric seam ripped apart, it's okay because at least I gave myself a lovely "don't do that again" lesson. Fortunately today was a productive day and I feel good because I made something old new again. Don't you love it when that happens? Avery bug is constantly reminding us to recycle and be "green" so I hope she is proud of mommy. I am using the word "old" loosely though considering most of what is to referred to these days as old isn't at all! I made some cutie pants for Emma and used the scrape fabric to embellish a matching shirt. Emma seems to like it and I feel like Two Little Bugs will be seeing something like this soon too!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Anissa!! How big do you make things?

    ReplyDelete