5/17/10

Its so nice to have friends


I just couldn't go another minute without saying thank you to my friends Emily and Jena!! My first trunk show was yesterday and it was great! Everything was perfect, right down to the mini PB & J's! I cannot even tell you guys how grateful I am to have such wonderful friends who would take there Sunday and use it to help me and my business. Not to mention all the prep work that goes in to having people over to your house!! I hate to clean! So thank you Emily (you really are the best) for opening up your home so I could have it there and thank you Jena ( you are too) for getting the word out and helping out in all the other ways so it was successful. I really am blessed to be surrounded by caring, supportive and creative women whom I can share all this with. THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment