5/13/10

Mothers Day










Im a little late with this post but I had tell you all what a wonderful Mothers Day I had! The best part was that we spent the entire day together doing nothing but spend time together! We had cupcakes for breakfast (seriously) and went to the playground. We had dinner with nana and grandad. Brian brought home my favorite flowers (peonies) and that was after he gave me this other arrangement after the race! It was a congratulations on your first half marathon bouquet...how sweet!
I am so lucky to have a family that loves me and shows me how much they love me everyday not just one special day out of the year. I hope you all had a wonderful day with your families and Happy belated Mothers Day to all those amazing moms out there that not only take care of there families but somehow find the time to make all these amazing things that keep me entertained and inspired everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment