5/3/10

Oh Emma Bug





Crazy busy doesn't even begin to describe the level of my business lately! Notice the time of this post! I can't seem to find the time in the day to GET IT ALL DONE!! But Keep Calm and Carry On stares at me and I follow. Well just because I can't get it all done...my Emma bug goes and makes life that much more fun for mommy. Lets just say Vasoline has FOREVER been banned from 5335!! No really..BANNED! Why you ask? Well she decided that an entire tub of it would look terrific in her hair, on her walls, all over her bed...need I continue? We have used baking soda, baking powder and now on loan from the neighbor...cornstarch (they say this is the one that will work) because we were all out. After 5 baths it is almost all out! God does not give us more than we can handle. I tell myself this a lot! She is teaching me patience and true unconditional love and although I will never let on to this, all of her craziness makes me giggle. I wish I had pictures of this so you could see her baby wig (thats what it looks like with all that cornstarch in her hair) but instead I added these of her enjoying the best frosty ever! Thank you God for giving her to me...I really can't imagine how boring life would be without her in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment