6/5/10

It's Fair Day!









The 54th and Monon fair was today! It was my very first fair and it was so much fun! It was also a little rainy, HOT, and a bit muggy but non the less FUN!

(I realize that in the past weeks the blog has suffered (again) but I'm back! I blogged two times today!)

So back to the fair. The weather was a little scary at the start with all the rain but like I told Brian, it wouldn't be an important day for us if it DIDN'T rain! The list is long! Let's start with our wedding! No but really what a splendid day!
Thank you to all of you that came out to support Two Little Bugs! I think I almost had the whole neighborhood there! I felt so much love today and it was all because I have wonderful people in my life who support me and I can't thank you enough! It was so great to see my sign hanging up! The fair was fun for the whole family too! Lots of talented artists and all their really cool handmade items. What a cool thing to be surrounded by lots of talented people for a day.
On another note...

MY HUSBAND IS A CHAMP!
okay I had to say that because he stayed up till 3am packing up things while I went to bed an hour and a half earlier.

I hope that everyone that visited my booth today had fun and loved all the new clothes!
If you weren't able to make it that's okay because all the clothes will be up on the website later tomorrow so you'll have to check it out!
The Reese family put on a great fair! Thanks for all the free hotdogs and lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment