6/17/10

Poor Daddy is running out of shirts!!


Like I was saying in my last post I am so happy that it is finally warm enough to try out all these projects that I have been dying to try!
Even though it may be summer, I swear that the days aren't long enough....
can I get a few more hours please!
Well I finally was able to make the shirt dress and it's pretty cute. I have been looking at this shirt of Brian's hanging on the rack downstairs for a year now and well it may have been one of his "going out shirts" but alas those days are few and far between! Sorry honey. Waste not want not is what I always say and so Avery Bug had a new dress to wear to dinner last night.



A perfect dress for walking around town and eating ice cream!


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to make this dress, and have 3 shirts all ready to go...I don't know what's holding me back from starting. Cute finished product!

    ReplyDelete