6/26/10

Where Have I Been?.....it's Avery Bugs Birthday Week!!!

So its been a few days since my last post but for good reason....this was Avery Bugs birthday week!  Yes I said week and this is because even though I try to scale back each year with the festivities its hard not to celebrate my baby bug turning 5! I can't believe it! I'm sure some of you can understand where I'm coming from. This was a hard birthday for me because 5 means school and school means all day without me! So Sad! I'm sure I will be glad about this one day but this seems like a long time from now. So instead of focusing on her getting older in a bad way I celebrate, We celebrate! The family all comes in from out of town and it is a week full of fun and festivities!

Nothing kicks off a birthday like a very special treat on birthday morning.....YUMMY!!



She loves it !

No treat can really top the sprinkled donut but it IS her birthday week and little did Avery bug know just how many fun things where in store for her! I'm going to share it with you but for tonight this is all I can manage. I'm a little worn out.

1 comment:

  1. It was my daughter's first birthday week also! And in our family you always have a doughnut on your birthday morning. She had a mini pink one from Starbucks this year! Happy Birthday to your adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete