8/10/10

Hello Kitty Upcycled Dress

Well, I'm still working on all of these upcycled t-shirt dresses for our store! It is coming along, slowly but surely.
I have this pile of really sweet tee's sitting in my sewing room staring me down! I WILL get to you, I promise! I hope to get a lot done this week with Avery Bug starting school tomorrow...OMG she is starting kindergarten! 
I have been giving myself little pep talks so I don't cry! I will cry! But I will wait till I'm in the car driving home. This is my pathetic plan.
Okay back to the dresses....here is one in the series that I finished this morning. Hello Kitty was one of my most favorite things when I was little so I love it that Avery bug is totally in to her too!! 
She actually claimed this one before it was finished....we'll see if it makes it to the store?


3 comments:

  1. Really like this dress! Pure sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You really do great with this hello kitty dress>, it fits your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete