8/9/10

Letter Shirt

Hi everyone and I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I have been working on some new items that I hope to post soon! But until then I thought I would show you a little something I made on Friday. 
This shirt was a gift for a little girl named Sophia and she is turning one! It was a request from a friend of mine because she wanted to give her something unique and she knew Sophia's mom had already had a number 1 shirt for her! Oh and did I mention she loves ladybugs?
I hadn't made one before but after I did some "research" ( i looked on Etsy for them) I found what I was looking for and went to work. I think it turned out pretty cute and it was so easy!
I actually used a stamp for the S. It worked great for making a template, that is after I figured out how to cut it out, I did it backwards twice!!
I also made a matching hairclip to wear with her new shirt!
I have a tutorial in the works for another one so tell me what you think?

2 comments: