9/26/10

Indianapolis Star Features Two Little Bugs Clothing Co.

If you remember a few days back I was saying how I had to clean up my sewing room. The reason?  I had a photo shoot here! Yes, I was featured in the Indianapolis Star in the Living section of the paper! They did an article on me titled "How She Did It" which makes me smile because I think "how did I do it?"
Sometimes, okay all the time, I forget how lucky I am that I am actually doing something that I really love!!! 
I have to say the coolest part was having so many people congratulate me! Some many of you called, texted, facebooked, tweeted and everything else! You made my day!!!!

It was so much fun to do this and I can't thank my friends and family enough for all the support they have given me. It is so much easier to keep things in perspective when you have the people you love cheering you on along the way!

{ THANK YOU }


...and I have to say it was pretty cool to see myself in the paper too. I mean WOW!

Here it is....



   





























                                                                                                                                                             


















2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! That is awesome! I hope one day I can achieve similar success, you're very inspiring! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! Just keep chugging along felicia, your clothes are adorable!!! Sometimes it feels like everyone is doing this too when you are buried in craft and sewing blogs. But we really are unique so keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete