10/7/10

$2 Find

As you know I love the Auctions and I love all the treasures that can be found there. 

Some Saturdays are definitely better than others but just when I think its time to leave and go home empty handed, all of a sudden I see something that I  MUST have.

This past Saturday it was a box of old juice glasses for $1 just like we used to use at my Grandmas house, anything that makes me think of being a kid, I just love!

But my most favorite find was this old green tackle box.

Still full of old fishing supplies


Well I haven't found a use for old sinkers and fake bugs yet so all this went in to a Ziploc. 

A little soap and water later

Now its my perfect little organizer for Hair Clip supplies


Now if the rest of my sewing room was this organized

UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment