10/2/10

Well, I was debating whether or not to post this now or wait till Monday but okay seriously I couldn't wait any longer!  

I have been thinking about this for awhile now and I have decided that yes it is time for some ruffles of my own!!!

But of course I couldn't just make some for me and not share them with all of you! 
That would just be plain old wrong!!! 
  
....and I can't think of a better group of ladies to share them with  honestly! 

SO FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER................





...........because we're not "Little Bugs" we are "Lady Bugs"

 Swing by the store, I should have them listed soon!!
and there just might be some other new things in the works too! 
{anyone need a pretty new pin for fall}
?

4 comments:

  1. if you get any cuter I will have to come down there and slap you! Love the pants, love the pin, love Anissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally call a pair of those pants once my knee is fixed!! and whoever took the pictures is a very good photographer! I should have come over and taken them:) miss you! (:

    i love you!
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never would have thought!!!! you look so cute! if i didn't see you in those pants i would have been like "no thanks" but dude, those are awesome!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute...will have to buy me a pair of these!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete