1/11/11

$2 Table

Well I think that the table is finished for now. 
That is if I don't get the urge to have Brian scruff her up a little more. But for now she is done.
It was a little more than my poor husband had in mind when he started this "simple" project for me. She was "done" a few days ago but I decided that the grey paint I had chosen was just not right. So back to it he went and this is where I found him last night after I had already gone to bed and was wondering where he might be....

yes, there he is all blurry eyed and exhausted but ready to finish this darn project once and for all!

That is how I left him and this is what was waiting for me this morning!


Oh, so much better!


Thank you honey!
So that leaves how many projects left on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment