1/12/11

The dresser part 2 + a lil' pin for me

Okay so a few days back I posted about this $15 dresser I got at the auction. So happy.  It has been sitting in the entry looking all yucky. Greeting each person who enters my home. Just lovely, I say. 
Well she is on her way to looking beautiful again { I am assuming that was many, many years ago} and then I will have something pretty to greet my guests!

Brian slaving away in our kitchen/work room because even with a space heater in an insulated garage it is still to stinken cold outside!




Primed and ready for some paint


I will show you the finished product tomorrow!

On another note I wanted to show you this little pin I made myself early this morning while I drank my coffee.
  
Can you believe it's that darn drop cloth again...I don't know, maybe now i'll be going to the hardware store for sewing material too!



not the best pic but the pin is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment