2/8/11

So I was saying on Saturday that I was so excited to go wedding dress shopping with my girlfriend.  
 She has this very cool vintage style about her and I was dying every time she came out of the fitting room wearing one amazing gown after another.  

Her favorites all looked like a cross between Anthropologie and Vera Wang. 
It was such a fun day full of gorgeous dresses and women acting like little girls playing dress up.
Not only were the dresses simply stunning but the accessories....oh my goodness, I can't believe how many options you have now! 
Unfortunately I don't have actual pictures to show you from Saturday ( it seems some stores don't want you taking pictures of their dresses) but I searched and found pictures of the belt she is going to wear with her dress. 


 It is AMAZING!


are you dying? I am.

Here are a few more options she had to choose from, all of them just gorgeous




Oh it makes me want to do it all over again!

1 comment:

  1. I hear Anthropologie is going to have a wedding line out soon. Those belts are to die for!

    ReplyDelete