6/6/11

54th and Monon Art Fair 2011

Wow! 
What can I say, other than this year was great!  I had such a good turn out and everyone really seemed to like all of my stuff!
So glad because honestly this is what I am thinking about the entire time I am preparing for a show....WILL THEY LIKE WHAT I MAKE???
But apparently they did because I just about sold out of all the clothing! It's weird, last year was a huge success for hairclips (they flew off the shelf) and this year I couldn't keep the clothes on the rack! So nice to have so many people wanting to dress their little bugs in the clothing I make.
Makes me a happy lady!


It was a super hot day and I wasn't sure how busy we would be?



but boy did we get busy

The bugs were with me most of the day and they were so good and had so much fun

My sister was there to snap all the pictures!
Thank you sis for coming in to town all the way from Naples just to help me out!

I have to mention that my great friend Emily made me this adorable apron so I would have a place to keep all my things (calculator, pen, money) for the day, I was actually organized and it is so super cute!

I got to see a lot of old friends who came out to see me and support my little business....thank you!




I can't express enough how much fun the day was and how grateful I am to my family for being so supportive and helping me the whole day long!
 I couldn't ask for a better husband, sister and daughters!

See you next year!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed it. It LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi seu blogs é cheio de coisas lindas , |Parabéns eu já estou seguindo.

    Me faz uma visitinha

    gatanolaco.blogspot.com

    Bjos

    ReplyDelete