6/7/11

Upcyled twin set

Today I woke up and said to myself I have, have, have to clean my bathrooms! Oh and dusting wouldn't be a bad idea either. So what did I do......I made an outfit for Emma bug out of an old t-shirt.
 Makes sense, right??

Anything to avoid the obvious. 
My friend Teresa gave me this super cute T shirt a long, long time ago. I  actually wanted to wear it myself but way to short, obviously the reason she passed it along to me.  I so wish I would of taken a before picture of it.....someday I will catch on to this blogging thing. UGH.

All I have to show are the after pictures...but in my opinion the outfit is so super duper cute.

The shirt had a design on the front that is now on one leg of the leggings and I used the neck of the shirt (it was a scoop neck so I had more to work with) as the trim along the bottom of the new shirt. The new shirt is made out of a cream knit I had on hand. I also added a little ruffle to the neck for fun.








She thinks she is so sassy!


























1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Great job. I love upcycling. I have made shorts for my little boy that he loves from old or sale rack shirts.

    ReplyDelete