8/29/11

Bridal Shower

I posted awhile back about my girlfriend whom is tying the knot this coming month....we are all so excited! 
The weekend before last I had the pleasure of hosting her bridal shower at my house.


I made up some fabric flower pins with the note " Love has bloomed" along with their names and the wedding date. 
I actually made them to take as a favor but everyone just ended up putting them on and wearing them for the shower, which I loved! 


Together with her maid of honer we put together a menu of delicious salads and gourmet pizza's.
We tried to stay away from the usual chicken salad and croissant fare along with replacing the usual cake or cupcakes with fruit pies and muffins. 
It was actually very nice if I do say so myself. 
We also treated everyone with Mimosa's and who doesn't like one of those on a Sunday afternoon.


I finally had a reason to use all my ironstone and  
I used my wide mouthed Ball jars for drinking glasses.



It was so fun and now it's just a count down till the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment