8/1/11

Weekend Getaway



We took a mini trip to Michigan this past weekend and I have to say what a great little trip it turned out to be. Sometimes its just good to get away and spend time appreciating your family and how lucky we are to have this life.


the beach was so picture perfect

I don't know, I just love all the umbrellas

the bugs should really be called fish because they LOVE the water


we spent all day at the beach

eating
mmmmm.......chicago dog

napping
can you believe emma napped in my lap for a least an hour everyday...WOW

sand castles
constructing amazing pieces of architecture


Hawaiian Ice
yes even in Michigan


It was an awesome weekend and we have already decided to go back again before the summer ends.

I can't say enough how important it is to just hop in the car and take off for a couple of days. 
We had the best time just being together and enjoying our surroundings.....but I think Brian may have enjoyed the food the most! 






No comments:

Post a Comment