1. My husband -what can I say other than he is perfect. I mean he is perfect for me! We have IT! You know what I mean...it's that IT factor that makes him better today than he was yesterday. I don't know, I just feel like a lucky girl that I get to be married to him. Even if he does leave his wet towel on my side of the bed!
2. My Bugs- Avery and Emma are my world and I get to spend everyday watching these little people grow up and become simply amazing. I am in awe with these two precious creatures that god has put in my life. They teach me everyday that life is what you make of it!
3. My Family- they may not be perfect but I have never felt unloved and isn't that the most important part?
4. My Craft- the sewing, crafting, creating, dreaming, endless thinking about and agonizing over creations that somehow come out of nothing everyday!
5. Flowers- Peonies, Hydrangeas, Lily of the Valley, Lilacs, Tulips. I love them all so much but mostly the ones that grew in my grandmothers yard.
6. Running- it may be a new passion of mine but I think that I have always been a runner in my head I just finally made my legs realize I was one.
7. Wine- Sitting on the patio at the end of a week, listening to music, having a glass and laughing about all that has happened. I don't remember a time when I wasn't enjoying myself while having a glass.
8. Dave Matthews Band-yes they made the list and what can I say other than I have been in love since '93!
9. Good Friends- You know who you are and I thank you for all that you have been to me!
10. ? -still trying to figure this one out